Sunday, July 12, 2015

"Hunter Daniel" by Donna

Hello my peeps! Today I have a layout to share with you. I haven't created layouts in a long while but I'm totally on a roll now!!! I think that this layout might be one of my all time favorite layouts that I've ever made... It might be because of the the adorable subject but I like the design too. ;) I don't have any techniques for you today. I just wanted to share what I've made.


I used some of my new products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® and some of my tried and true faves from Clearsnap® the makers of Colorbox® and Spellbinders®.


In the photo above you can see quite a bit of the products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®. I've got my new Lace Ribbons making the frame, my new 3D Foam Swirls, my new E-Z Stars, and my new Pigment Powder in Gold.


The photo above shows the tiny flowers I made with my Carnation Creation dies that have E-Z Stars as a flower center. You can also see that I've added some 3D Foam Stars from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®. I added some of my Twinkle Dust glitter to the E-Z Stars as well as all the 3D Foam products.


In the photo above you can see that the white 3D Foam products are glittery but also gold! After I added some glitter to them I rubbed some of my Pigment Powder in Gold right over the top of the glitter. The 3D Foam products were slightly sticky until after I rubbed the Pigment Powder over them.


I stamped the words onto paper strips using my Mix'd Media Inx in Midnight and adhered them to the page. I also mixed some Pigment Powder in Gold with some Fast Finish Decoupage then used a paintbrush to add some shiny gold splatters and drops.


I added a little bit of vintage color to the flowers and the edge of the layout using my Mix'd Media Inx CHOX in Driftwood.


And below is a photo of the entire layout.


Product used:
*NEW* Lace Ribbons
*NEW* E-Z Stars
*NEW* 3D Foam Swirls
*NEW* Pigment Powder - Gold

Twinkle Dust Glitter - Sugar Shimmer
Mix'd Media Inx® CHOX - Driftwood, Midnight


Beacon Adhesives - Fast Finish Decoupage

Thanks for Stopping by!!! Smooches ~D~
Where to find Donna:

No comments:

Post a Comment