Saturday, July 18, 2015

"Embrace Messy Hair" by Donna

Hello my peeps! Today I've got a new #QuickCraftTips video for you on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® blog. This is a new video for my #donnasgarden flower technique series. Below I've got a few close ups of the layout that the flower was made for.

Before I get started I wanted to mention that my new products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L are NOW AVAILABLE on the website!!! You can check them out here: Donna Salazar with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®



I used my new canvas Pennant Set, Lace Ribbons, Texture Ribbons, Canvas Ribbons and Pigment Powder.


In the photo above you can see a close up of the dot pattern that I created using my Pigment Powder and E-Z Dots® Permanent Runner from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®


I used my Mix'd Media Inx CHOX from Clearsnap® The Makers of Colorbox® to stamp the title, Ink the edges of the word strips, the circles and also ink the rolled edges of the background paper.



Product used:

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 

Mix'd Media Inx® CHOX - Midnight, Patina


Thanks for Stopping by!!! Smooches ~D~
Where to find Donna:

No comments:

Post a Comment