Friday, September 25, 2015

"Fall" in Love Wall Hanging by Misty Russell


Hi everyone!  
Fall is in the air, and I am beyond excited!  It may have been 86 degrees out today but it hasn't stopped me from filling the house with scents of fall and decorating my porch with lots of mums, pumpkins and other autumn goodies!   I even bought an apple cinnamon air freshener for my car.  
So it is only fitting that my project today is also celebrating the fall season!


 Thankfully I had the perfect products to create such a project!  I have a video tutorial so I won't go into a lot of detail on how I created this, but I will tell you that the beautiful papers are the "autumn day" collection from photoplay and the tree was created using Donna Salazar's Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Organza ribbons (Textured Ribbons pack) and 3D foam swirls.

 
 I had so much fun molding creating this scene and I love how the tree turned out.


I know that not many flowers are in bloom on trees in the fall but I couldn't resist using Donna's rose creations die and giving the tree a little extra love. 


Here is the video showing how I created it:

Donna Salazar Designs Products


Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment