Monday, March 23, 2015

Organza Flowers by ~Donna

Hello my peeps! Today I have a video tutorial for you on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Blog. I am showing you how I made these organza flowers that are attached to sticks that my grandson gathered with me on one of our many walks. 

I'll show you how I made the center flower with my Bitty Blossoms and Carnation Creations dies from Spellbinders as well as how to create the organza flower. Just click below

In the photo below you can see how the flowers are attached to actual sticks, that the base is wrapped with lace and a couple other extra details that I added in, like the small organza flower and the die cut canvas leaf.

I hope you enjoy the step by step video tutorial Donna's Organza Flowers on the Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L® blog.

Product used:

Crafty Power Tape
Dodz™ 3D
Texture Ribbons (Organza)
Canvas Ribbons (light blue ribbon)
Lace Ribbons

Bitty Blossoms
Carnation Creations

Thanks for Stopping by!!! Smooches ~D~
Where to find Donna:

2 comments:

  1. Hehehehe - I gather sticks (and other things!!!) on the ranch with my grandchildren too!!! Isn't it fun!!!??? We just released two captured turtles after they visited for spring break!!! These flowers are so fun and of course, I just totally love that they are on the "found" sticks. Thank you so much for all you inspiration. j.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again for your sweet comments Joi! You are always so sweet! :)

      Delete