Friday, October 17, 2014

Bitty Blossom Tutorial by ~Donna

Hey my peeps! I had someone ask me for a flower tutorial when I posted a pic on Instagram of some flowers I had made while Hunter was taking a nap. It has been a while since I posted a flower tutorial so I thought I'd go ahead and do a new one. This is just basic stuff but if you have never seen me in "flower making action" before then it is probably just what you wanted to see! 

Below is a pic of some flowers like the ones I make in the
video that you can watch HERE.


Product used:
Bitty Blossoms, Rose Creations, Grand Peony Creations

TONIGHT we are having the PJ Party for True Scrap 6!!! I can't wait for it to get started... it is gonna be a BLAST! By the way... it isn't too late for you to sign up! This is gonna be an amazing event with 8 awesome instructors and LOADS of awesome stuff for you to learn. I hope you can join us!!!

I hope you enjoyed the tutorial & Thanks for stopping by!
Smooches ~D~
Visit the Girlie Grunge site for challenges, giveaways, tutorials, e-Classes, etc... HERE

AND... don't forget to FOLLOW THIS BLOG! Just click on the Bloglovin button on the top right.

No comments:

Post a Comment