Monday, October 20, 2014

Cogs Mini Album by ~ Elena Olinevich

Hello Dear Friends. Today I have a Mini album to share with you.


I used a Cogs Mini Album to create it.

I covered the cover with gesso and some bits from Mix'd Media Stax2.
After - I misted it with Smooch Inks
For other pages I used the papers by Green Cat Story.

 To embellish my first page I used Cogs Rhinestones.
and I inked all the pages with Mix'd Media Inx


For my second page I used Spellbinders Dies Pockets

Also I added the chipboard cogs.

I spritzed Smooch ink and made some drops with it too.

The leaves and the flower are made using Spellbinders Dies - Rose Craetions

 and here is how it looks on the page:

More cogs and a Swirl, that I colored and then added Clearsnap Twinkle Dust Glitter.

Next pages:
I added more chipboard swirls and embellished it with the leaves and flowers made with Spellbinders Dies:




More pockets and the swirls are from the same Spellbindes Dies Set:

I also applied the texture paste using the small stencil hearts and then colored it with a brush with  Smooch Spritz in Evergreen and Caramel Latte
I added Pocket Negatives as well.




It was a great pleasure to combine some mixed media techniques on the background and to save the beauty of the papers.

Donna Salazar Designs Products used:
Spellbinders Dies: Rose Creations, Pockets and Swirls
Clearsnap Mixed media Inx - Stormy, Truffle, Sage, Petals
Clearsnap Smooch Spritz - River Mossy, Caramel Latte, Pralines & Cream, Tea Party
Clearsnap Twinkle Dust Glitter

Thank you for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment