Monday, November 23, 2015

Nordic Christmas Card by Elena Olinevich

Hello Friends.

Christmas is coming and I am pretty busy with making Christmas Cards.

This year I am trying different colors for them, but one of my favorite and traditional one - is Nordic Christmas.

This time I tried to experiment some new stuff on it

I took the papers from the PhotoPlay "DearSanta" collection and attached to them many fabric trims, xoxoxo


I started with Donna's Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Canvas Ribbon, that I wrapped over the paper and adhered with Dodz™ XL, and then added the lace on the top of it.

After I tried to create a kind of wreath from Organza and fixed it on the trims with the  Dodz™ - Medium. Organza is quite transparent fabric, so the Dodz are so perfect as they are clear.


To make it look more festive, I added the flowers, Foam Swirls and touches of red. 

Hope that you have liked my card and thank you for stopping by today.

Donna Salazar Products

Partner Products

Other Products

No comments:

Post a Comment