Monday, October 5, 2015

"Give Thanks" Journal by Misty Russell

Hi everyone!  
Today I have an altered composition notebook to share.  I used the beautiful Autumn Day papers from Photoplay and of course several of Donna Salazar's beautiful Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Canvas Ribbons.

I wanted to create a journal to start documenting the many things we have to be thankful for.  I really believe that looking for the positive every day, no matter how big or small, we will live happier lives. 


 As you can see I used the burlap ribbon from the Texture Ribbons pack with the Lace Ribbons on the spine of the journal and I used the Canvas Ribbons to create the flower...


To create the stem and leaves I used a twig and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 3D foam swirls and tinted them with some yellow and brown  Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Pigment Powders.

I'm so "thankful" to work with these amazing products and to be a part of such a talented team.
What are you thankful for?

Thanks for stopping by!  

Donna Salazar Designs Products

No comments:

Post a Comment