Saturday, October 3, 2015

Girlie Grunge Card with Denim by Elena Olinevich

Hello Crafty friends, I've got a card to share with you today,
totally inspired by one of my favorite color combinations - teal + denim and white.


I still remember the joy I had while creating a birthday banner for my daughter in July. So I used almost the same products; however, I have changed some things.

I used the denim piece from the Pennant Set and colored the dies and the fabric with Pigment inks.

I made this beautiful flower using a Spellbinders Die . . .
and applied glitter on the sticky flourishes. For the bottom of my card I used burlap ribbon, it was quite fun to color it with the pigments.

And a bow from organza ribbon adds a delicate touch to it.
It was quite easy to make the fold on the denim using XL Dodz, quite firm enough to hold the fabric.

And I experimented with not adding the sentiment.

Products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment