Sunday, September 6, 2015

E-Z Stars Basic Technique by ~Donna Salazar

Hello my peeps!!! I've got a "Quick Craft Tip" for you today using my new E-Z Stars from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®... one of my most FAVE new products!!! 


I started with a tag that already had a colored background. I used my new E-Z Stars runner (and did I mention that these babies are refillable?),  some of my Pigment Powder in Gold also from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® and some of my Twinkle Dust Glitter from Clearsnap®.


To dispense the stars individually, advance star to the tip as shown below.


After you place some stars randomly on your background, use your finger to burnish the Pigment Powder in Gold over the adhesive. Once you burnish the stars with the Pigment Powder they will no longer be sticky!!!


I randomly added more stars to the background then burnished them with my Twinkle Dust Glitter.


I added some 3D Foam Stars from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and burnished them with more of my Pigment Powder in Gold then tied strips of my Organza Ribbon from the Texture Ribbons pack... also from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®. I heated the ribbons to melt them slightly and make them ruffle.


Below is a photo of 3 different tags that I've made using my E-Z Stars. I'll have another "Quick Craft Tips" post for the 2nd tag tomorrow (September 7th) and  another for the 3rd tag on Tuesday (September 8th). 


Product used:

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®

Twinkle Dust Glitter

Thanks for Stopping by!!! Smooches ~D~
Where to find Donna:

No comments:

Post a Comment