Saturday, September 5, 2015

Fall Photo Banner by Misty Russell

Hi!
It's Misty here today to share a fairly clean and simple banner I created using Donna Salazar's fun Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® pennant set and texture ribbons.  I don't know about you but I love making banners (although I struggle with actually taking decent pics of them. lol), and the pennant set is perfect for getting you started on making some awesome banners!

All of Donna's new products with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® work so well together that the possibilities are endless for so many different projects!


As I mentioned before, this is pretty simple compared to my normal style. The only messy mixed media I did was a little gel medium mixed with Donna's brown pigment powder over a stencil.  


The fun "fall" letters and striped paper are from the new Autumn Day collection from Photoplay...


Theres so many pretty papers in this line.  Considering I was using it as a matte to my pictures, I went with the striped paper because of the variety of bold fall colors.  I really liked how it pulled together the different colors from the letters.


These pictures are of my son and daughter playing in the leaves so many years ago.  It seems like just yesterday but it was a whopping 6 years ago!!


Those babies who were only around 1 and 3 are now 6 and 8 (almost 7-9).  Time goes by way too fast, but I'm so thankful to have these photo's to remember these precious memories!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! 
 I hope you have a great week ahead!



No comments:

Post a Comment