Friday, May 29, 2015

Totally Cute ~ by Mistra Hoolahan

Hi again lovelies! Today I have a quick little layout to share with you... this is me when I was about 4, I was always skin and bone, not sure what happened! However I was sitting at mum's desk drawing and creating, so at least that followed through!


I love using the new Canvas Pennant as a matt for my photos, they don't always have to become a banner!  

For this layout I dragged out my Grand Peony Dies from Spellbinders to create a fuller flower. I've also handcut some cute little Bitty Blossoms. I made a mix of some of Donna's new Blue Pigment Powder with some water to create a paint and brushed it onto the edges of the flowers and then along the corrugations to add some delicious shimmer!



Do you like the little ruffle? I made this with Donna's new Star Denim Ribbon. I opened it up {it folds over like bias binding tape} to discover it has a gum that sticks to itself... making it perfect to create a ruffle, with no glue!! I finished the edge with one of the Lace ribbons.


There was a little offcut left over so I created a little bow as well... so cute!


Donna Salazar Products

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™
Lace Ribbons
Denim Ribbon
Pennant Set - Canvas Banner
Pigment Powder - Blue

Clearsnap / Colorbox
Smooch Spritz - Sea Breeze

Spellbinders
Grand Peony Die
Bitty Blossoms Die

Thanks for stopping by today, until next time - take care of you.
Mis xo

No comments:

Post a Comment