Friday, April 3, 2015

"It's the Little Things" card by ~ Elena Olinevich

Hello crafters, since the Spring has officially come to us, I am digging into spring related projects, and cards too.


This card is quite easy, but I enjoyed creating the background with the pigments. I stamped and heat embossed my background, then played with blue and brown pigments.

I used Donna's Dies and cut the flowers and leaves from Texture and Organza Ribbons, and after I just used those fabric scraps to create the layers on the card
I really love using fabric and textile on my projects, and I guess the most magic thing is to combine them with the embellishments and paints.

What about you? Do you like to use something soft and textile?

Donna Salazar Products

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Texture Ribbons {Burlap & Organza}
Lace Ribbons
Pigment Powder - blue, brown

Spellbinders
Rose Creations Die

Partner Products

Crafty Power Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment