Thursday, February 5, 2015

"Love This" Layout by ~ Misty Russell

Hi!  
Misty here to share a layout of my daughter using Donna's new Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L canvas pennant from the Pennant set as well as their 3D Foam Stars.

 The Pennants from the set are awesome for making beautiful banners but in this case the canvas pennant was a perfect background for my photo. I stained this one up with some "Sparrow" Mix'd Media Inx to give it an aged look.

I absolutely love these little stars! They were so easy to emboss with Mix'd Media Inx embossing powder, so I whipped some up in "leather" and "black" to tie in the chalkboard background. 

Finally, I dressed it up with the flowers I made using the Rose Creation dies! I love being able to create my own flowers that will match whatever style I'm going for...

Thank you so much for stopping by, and I hope you are having a beautiful and creative week!

Donna Salazar Products

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Dodz™ xl
Pennant Set

Spellbinders
Rose Creations

Clearsnap
Mix'd Media Inx Chox (sparrow, petals)
Mix'd Media Inx Embossing Powder (black, leather)

Partner Products
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L ~ 3D Foam Stars
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L ~ Crafty Power Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment