Thursday, February 26, 2015

Artist Book with Video Tutorial by ~ Elena Olinevich

Hello everyone. Today I have a special book to share with you. I made for someone, an Artist like me. So this book has many sheets for drawing with oil pastel and I decorated the cover for it:

I used a denim pocket, added some lace and made the flowers from Canvas and Burlap Ribbons using Donna's Dies  and colored everything with Pigment Powder.

You can watch it from start to finish video tutorial:

It was really fun to give a new life to the damaged brushes

I enjoyed placing the flowers over and there, and yes, it was really hard to work with the hot gun, and I burnt my fingers, so if you want to repeat it, please, be carefull.

While adhering the lace trim I made a loop, it is not seen on the video as the recording has stopped without any reason. After everything was finished I added a small piece of pastel onto the loop:

So easy to take and to start drawing/ Also I placed a pencil into the pocket:


So easy to do, but I like the result, and you?

Donna Salazar Designs Products

Spellbinders
Rose Creations Dies

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L:
Denim Ribbons
Lace Ribbons
Texture Ribbons (Burlap)
Pigment Powder - Pink, Blue, Gold

Other Products
Prima Marketing flowers and Embellishments
Denim Pocket
Soft Gel Medium
Heat Gun


No comments:

Post a Comment