Sunday, January 11, 2015

Big Secret Revealed!!!

Hello my peeps! So you may have noticed Mistra's post yesterday using "NEW" product and you may be completely confused because I have been so good about keeping this secret that you didn't even know that there was a secret being kept! Normally I will drop hints or tell you that I've got something a brewin' but I said not a word! But now that the cat is out of the bag I can begin showing you all the cool new products that I have!!!

My new product line is with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L. And we're not talking just adhesives,.. We're talking pigments, denim, ribbons and lace... As well as some awesome new adhesives. Over the next couple of days the gals on the team will be posting projects using the new stuff so keep coming back to see what we're all creating.
Here is my first mixed media canvas using the new products:

I've used my new Pigment Powders, Lace Ribbons, E-Z Star Runner, and Canvas Ribbons on this.

The little copper stars are from my E-Z Star Runner, with my Mix'd Media Inx Leather embossing powder.

I stamped onto the Canvas Ribbon with my Mix'd Media Inx CHOX then cut out the words, adhered them to the canvas and added Fast Finish Decoupage mixed with my Brown Pigment Powder around the edges.

The Gold Pigment Powder is mixed with Fast Finish Decoupage and is peeking out from behind the cheesecloth and you can see the Brown Pigment Powder mixed with Fast Finish Decoupage dripping down the side.
You can see more Pigment Powder and my E-Z Star Runner in this photo.

The Creative Team girlies will be posting projects that they've made on the blog so you'll have a new post each day of the show! I'll post pictures from the show on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.

Product Used
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
E-Z Star Runner
Pigment Powder - Brown & Gold
Lace Ribbons
Canvas Ribbons
Clearsnap
Mix'd Media Inx Embossing powder - Leather
Mix'd Media Inx CHOX - Midnight

Beacon Adhesives - Fast Finish Decoupage

Thanks for Stopping by!!! Smooches ~D~
Where to find Donna:

No comments:

Post a Comment