Monday, January 12, 2015

CHA Springtime Card by ~ Elena Olinevich

Hello Crafty People. Though its freezing outside, and snow has covered everything, I have started working on my spring projects already.

I suppose I have done too much of winter inspired thing before Christmas, and today I have a very springy card to share with you


I made it using all brand new stuff by Donna Salazar. What I am really crazy about is everything textile, ribbon and lace.

That is how this card was done, none of papers but tons of trims and fabric. I have made a start to finish video for you to watch my process. 


I tried the new Pigment Powders and like the way they blend on paper and fabric as well.

And the new Dodz XL is really good stuff when you don't have time for sewing and don't want to use liquid glue for your fabric.



Donna Salazar Products used:
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L ~ Pennant Set (canvas flag and denim colored material)
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L ~ Lace Ribbons
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L ~ Texture Ribbons (organza)
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L ~ Canvas Ribbons
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L ~ Pigment Powders
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L ~ Dodz XL

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L ~ Crafty Power Tape


No comments:

Post a Comment