Thursday, October 29, 2015

Fall Banner by Elena Olinevich

Hello Crafters.

Are you ready for Halloween party decorations?

Well, it is not very common in my place, but nowadays more and more parties are going on. So I decided to make something between Halloween and Fall decorations and created a banner.

I wanted to make something more classical, so I used mostly papers and the fabric.

I didn't want to look it dramatic, so I added bows and feathers.
I cut out some trims from the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® textured ribbons as well as die cut the leaved from Canvas Ribbons using Spellbinders dies.

It was such an easy way to add the bows from the ribbon so I couldn't resist it.


To fix my ribbon trims and fabric leaves I used Dodz™ by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®, and to adhere the papers it was so easy to use - MyStik® Permanent Strips.

Happy crafting and thank you for joining me today.

Products used:


Partner Products

No comments:

Post a Comment