Tuesday, September 8, 2015

E-Z Stars Resist Technique by ~Donna Salazar

Hello my peeps! Today is the last of my Quick Craft Tips using the new Donna Salazar Designs with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Stars. 


Today I'm starting with a background that has been stamped with my Indigo Mix'd Media Inx and dried. I then added some of my E-Z Stars randomly around the background.


I sprinkled some Jasmine Mix'd Media Inx embossing powder (and this time I wanted a clean emboss so I didn't press the powder into the E-Z Stars).


I returned the excess to the tub and heat set the embossing powder.

I misted the entire background with a generous amount of water. 


I then used an ink blender (with plenty of Indigo Mix'd Media Inx) to rub over the wet background.


The embossed E-Z Stars will resist the ink so I used a baby wipe to remove the excess.


I dried the tag...

... and finished by adding some 3D Foam Stars with Twinkle Dust Glitter and a bow tied from one of the ribbons in my Denim Ribbons pack adhered with a Dodz™3D.
And this is the final result.


Product used:

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®

Mix'd Media Inx
Mix'd Media Inx embossing powder
Twinkle Dust Glitter

Thanks for Stopping by!!! Smooches ~D~
Where to find Donna:

No comments:

Post a Comment