Sunday, May 10, 2015

"Hello Love" Layout by ~ Tracey Sabella

Hi everyone!! It's Tracey here to share a layout with you. I went a little out of my comfort zone on this one which is a bit more trendy than my normally girlie grunge style. I hope you like it. 

One of my sweet scrapbooking friends, Mandy, is getting married in June. This is one of their engagement photos. I adore how the sun is shining between them and have used the sun rays in my page design along with lots of Donna's amazing products.

"Hello Love"

Tips and Techniques
Coloring my chipboard pieces was so quick and easy. I simply pressed the pieces into Donna's Clearsnap Mix'd Media Inx Vintage ink, then rubbed with her Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ gold Pigment Powder. I rubbed some of the blue Pigment Powder on to shade the heart strip.

I've hand crafted my flowers. My Whispy Burlap Flower is created with Donna's Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ Texture Ribbons (burlap) and my tutorial can be found HERE. The Bitty Blossoms are created with ivory mulberry paper.

I used soft molding paste to stencil these sun rays, and while the paste was still wet, sprinkled with Donna's Clearsnap Twinkle Dust Glitter in Pralines & Cream. I laid a paper over top and gently pressed to push the glitter into the paste. It's so sparkly and looks like rays of sun extending from the photo.

Here's a close up of the sun rays and exploding hearts. The hearts were colored with ink and Pigment Powder as above. The metal clock hands were painted with white gesso, then spritzed with Donna's Clearsnap Smooch Spritz in Pralines & Cream.

More chipboard hearts, using a mix of gold and blue pigment powder.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

~ Blessings ~


 Donna Salazar Designs Products

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™
Pigment Powder ~ gold, blue
Texture Ribbons (Burlap)

Clearsnap
Mix’d Media Inx ~ Adobe
Mix’d Media Inx Reinker ~ Vintage, Truffle, Denim, peridot
Mix’d Media Inx CHOX Reinker ~ Butternut
Twinkle Dust Glitter ~ Pralines & Cream
Smooch Spritz ~ Pralines & Cream 

Spellbinders
Bitty Blossoms 

Donna Salazar Designs
Dear Sir - Rubber Samp 

Partner Products
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L ~ 3d Foam Squares Regular, black
Clearsnap ~ Foam Applicators
Spellbinders ~ Artisan X-plorer

Other Products
UmWow Studio ~ Heart Confetti
UmWow Studio ~ Flair - From the Heart

A complete product list can be found on my blog HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Love the LO Donna!! Im sure your friend will be very excited with what you did with her pic ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so romantic that you put the sun behind to enhance the sun in their picture and I love the very modern heart because it fits their age perfectly. They will be so proud of the Tracey. It's lovely. j.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joi,
      It looks like you were able to start commenting again!!! Yay!!! Please let me know if you have any more troubles. Smooches ~D~

      Delete