Thursday, May 14, 2015

Create Happy Canvas ~ by Mistra Hoolahan

Hi lovelies, Mistra here with you again today! I have a cute little 8x10 Canvas to share with you today. I've had this preprinted canvas for ages, had to buy it {butterflies and all} but wasn't sure what to do with it... until I decided to play with Donna's new Pigment Powders from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ and literally threw it on there... yum and fun!!


In my little house that is slowly becoming all 'sensible' beige while I'm getting it renovated for sale, I created this little bit of pink bliss just for me... pink is my happy!! Pink Pigment Powders, Pink roses, Pink inked butterflies... and even a Pink daisy thrown in there!


Using Donna's Wonderful Wings Die I cut a cute little butterfly from some of Donna's Canvas Ribbon found in the Denim Ribbon pack from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™, frayed the edges and inked it with Donna's Chiffon Mix'd Media Inx from Clearsnap.  


... and cut some flowers using Donna's Rose Creations Dies from Spellbinders.


These little chipboard hearts were dabbed with white gesso to give a textured base, then touched with some Pink Pigment Powder mixed in a matte gel medium. I used this mix across the background as well and while wet sprinkled it with Twinkle Dust Glitter! I love how versatile Donna's new Pigment Powders are!


Donna Salazar Products

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™
Pigment Powder - Pink
Denim Ribbons - Canvas

Clearsnap / Colorbox
Mix'd Media Inx - Chiffon
Twinkle Dust Glitter - Sugar Shimmer

Spellbinders
Rose Creations Die
Wonderful Wings Die

Thanks for stopping by today, take care of you!
Mis xo

1 comment: