Sunday, April 5, 2015

"Two" Journal Page with Video Tutorial by ~ Misty Russell

Hi everyone! I'm back to share another page for the journal I'm creating for a sweet family that lost their son earlier this year. This page is a tribute to both Braeden and his beautiful girlfriend Caroline (you can read a little about their story here.)


While I didn't personally get to know Braeden. I feel like I've gotten a glimpse into his life through the stories that his family shares.


Because their mothers were best friends, Braeden and Carolines relationship seemed even more special than the average "boy meets girl" story. They literally knew each other their entire lives and had a great friendship before becoming girlfriend and boyfriend.


One of my favorite pics that they have shared is one where Braeden was just a little guy and Caroline was still in diapers. I can only imagine the trouble they had gotten into as little babes. :)


They were such a cute couple, and even though I didn't get a chance to know either of them their story has impacted my heart forever...


Now, I didn't explain about what I did here because I have a video to share below showing what I did, so  don't forget to check it out!

Donna Salazar Products

Scrapbooking Adhesives by 3L
3D Foam Key
3D Foam Swirl
Lace Ribbons

Clearsnap
Mix’d Media Inx - Petals
Mix'd Media Inx - embossing powder, leather
Twinkle Dust Glitter-pralines and cream
Smooch Spritz - Sea Breeze, Carmel Latte, Candle glow

Spellbinders
Creative Book Pages

Partner Products
Scrapbooking Adhesives by 3L ~ 3D Foam Squares - Regular, black
Scrapbooking Adhesives by 3L ~ 3D Foam Squares - Small, white



2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful page, Misty. Thanks for sharing the personal story and for the amazing video!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just read the tragic story, no words....
    But you, Misty, as ever think of others & "do your bit" be it a tribute, support, awareness, your heart is there! Will now watch video which I am sure will be appropriate & uplifting. Tfs. Cx

    ReplyDelete