Sunday, March 15, 2015

Take Me Deeper - "I Will Seek You" by ~Donna

Hello my peeps! I'm a little late posting my project for His Kingdom Come's Take Me Deeper project this week. I do have a fun Quick Craft Tip video showing you start to finish how I made the peeled paint background for this canvas. You can watch that video by clicking on the link below.



In the photo above you can see the little birds that I made with a glaze made from my Gold Pigment Powder and Beacon's Fast Finish Decoupage. The shadow around the heart and the edge of the canvas were made with my Brown Pigment Powder and Fast Finish Decoupage. 

In the photo above you can see a little bit of the detail on the heart. The shading of the heart was made with my Pink Pigment Powder with Fast Finish Decoupage. You can also see how I got the paint on the heart to bubble up. I did that by heating the paint with a heat gun.

In the photo above you can see a little bit of the sparkle showing up from the Pigment Powder. You can also see the words that were stamped with my Mix'd Media Inx CHOX in Midnight.

And here is one more close up. You can see a start to finish video of me creating the 

Product used:

Pigment Powder - Gold, Brown, Pink

Mix'd Media Inx CHOX - Midnight

Liquitex - Basics acrylic paint
Beacon Adhesives - Fast Finish Decoupage

Thanks for Stopping by!!! Smooches ~D~
Where to find Donna:

2 comments: