Thursday, March 5, 2015

"Picture Perfect Memories" Layout by ~ Misty Russell

Hi!  Misty here today to show you a new layout I created of my grandma (on the far left) and her best friends in high school.
I wanted to give the paper a old vintage look to it so
 I created the background using the Mix'd Media Inx as paint and then misted them with water.

Then I made a background for my little photo using the Lace Trim, a cog from the Sprightly sprocket set, and a paper doily I had stained up with some left over coffee I had in my pot.

I used the awesome 3D foam swirls embossed them in the same way I did the keys in my last project, and topped them off with some flowers.

Then I finished it all off by grunging up the Lace Trim (by cutting it in half) and letting it peek through the ripped paper. 

Donna Salazar Designs Products

Spellbinders
Sprightly Sprockets dies

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L:
3D Foam Swirls
Lace Ribbons

Clearsnap
Mix'd Media Inx (sparrow, wisteria, peridot refills)
Mix'd Media Inx Embossing Powder (leather)

Other Products:
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L DODZ™

Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment