Saturday, November 29, 2014

Holiday Candles by ~ Elina Olinevich

Hello everyone,
I am still very busy with busy preparations, not only for my home, but for some bank organization also.

Today I have a decoration project to share with you - there are the candles.

They are quite simple, I used just linen fabric, jute  and just a little of embellishments.

I used Donna's Dies - Bitty Blossoms Dies to create my fabric flowers .

Some flowers are made of fabric, the others are from Mulberry paper from Mix'd Media Stax 2.

I made 5 absolutely different candles but  they look like a set as I've used almost the same stuff.

So if you are still thinking how to decorate your house, check your stuff for the embellishments and dies, and you can easily create something unique.
May your holidays be bright and merry.


Donna Salazar Products
GCD Studios ~ Mix'd Media Stax 2
Spellbinders ~ Bitty Blossoms


1 comment:

  1. I love these candles! They're just amazing and so perfect for holidays :) Thanks for sharing.
    End of tenancy cleaners Wandsworth

    ReplyDelete