Tuesday, December 2, 2014

December Sketch-n-Color from Mistra

Hello my peeps! This is our very last Sketch-n-Color challenge! I just love Mistra's sketches and I'm sad to see them go. BUT... We have some exciting things coming up next year that we will be focusing on and since we have such an itty bitty Design Team I need to make sure that the gals have enough time to do what they need to do. We'll be making the announcement for our new and exciting stuff really soon so stay tuned!!!

So without further ado... here is this month's sketch:

I hope you have enjoyed our sketches this year! 
Thanks for stopping by! Smooches ~D~

Visit the Girlie Grunge site for challenges, giveaways, tutorials, e-Classes, etc... HERE

AND... don't forget to FOLLOW THIS BLOG! Just click on the Bloglovin button on the top right.

No comments:

Post a Comment