Saturday, September 20, 2014

Celebrating Simple Things Card by ~ Elena Olinevich

Hello Friends.

Today I have a card to share with you, that I wanted to create
for a person who loves rustic style and laces too.

"Celebrating Simple Things"

  I didn't want to use any denim fabric for this , though my friends is a jeans addict. To start with I used Donna's Pocket and Swirls Dies from Spellbinders and cut 2 pockets.

For my background I used a Brick Wall Stencil , modeling paste
and colored everything with Donna's Clearsnap Smooch in 2 colors:
River Mossy and Sea Breeze.

To create the flower I used Rose Creations Dies as well as some leftovers for my background that I inked with Blue Jay and Stormy Mix'd Media Inks.
Just added some splatters of dark blue ink and here it is.

Thank you for stopping by today!

Donna Salazar Designs products used:
GCD Studio ~ Fun & Funky , 6x6 paper pad
Spellbinders Dies ~ Rose Craetions, Pockets and Swirls
Want2Scrap ~ BrickWall Stencil
Clearsnap ~ Smooch Spritz - River Mossy, Sea Breeze
Clearsnap ~ Mix'd Media Inx - Blue Jay and Stormy

1 comment:

  1. love the color combo & the added texture from brick wall stencil:)

    ReplyDelete