Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Quick Craft Tips - Anniversary Layout Background


Hello my peeps! This is a very special layout to me. Normally I take the photo and the design of the layout into consideration but for this one, it was ALL about the photos. I made this layout for my husband for our 25th Wedding Anniversary. I chose 25 of my FAVE photos of the two of us. It would have been awesome if I had one for each year but it didn't work out. :(  Picking the photos was one of the most fun parts about creating this layout. It was kinda like I was documenting our love story in teeny tiny photos.

You can watch the video of me making the background by clicking HERE.

Below is a photo of the finished layout. It isn't my most amazing design... but It makes my heart full anyway!!!

And here are some close ups:

I used 3D Foam Squares to pop up the words

 I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the sentiment and stamped the "I" using tiny alpha stamps from Michael's. 

 I used 3 different alpha sets to create this part of the title.

I used 3D Foam Squares to pop up random photos.




Product used
Clearsnap/Colorbox: 
Mix'd Media Inx CHOX - Sparrow
Smooch Spritz - Wood Stain, Sea Breeze, River Mossy
3L Scrapbook Adhesives:
3D Foam Squares
Zutter:
Distrezz-it-All
Pound-it-All
Rivets
Silhouette Cameo:
Heart You - House of 3
Download the Damask cut file I used in the video HERE 
(I haven't offered downloads before... I hope it works!)
Liquitex:
Natural Sand texture paste
Beacon:
Fast Finish Decoupage

Well that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by! Smooches ~D~

Visit the Girlie Grunge site for challenges, giveaways, tutorials, e-Classes, etc... HERE

AND... don't forget to FOLLOW THIS BLOG! Just click on the Bloglovin button on the top right.

No comments:

Post a Comment