Monday, May 26, 2014

"Follow Your Heart" Card by ~ Helena Johansson

Hi! Today I have a card to share, using GCD Studios and Donna's Natural Beauty collection. I used the 6x6 paper pad - perfect when you are creating cards! Papers used are: Teal Burlap B, Rosey B (for the butterfly) and Wall Vines A. I have painted the edges of the background papers with white gesso. This gives a soft, yet shabby look.

The butterfly die is from Spellbinders and Donna's - Wonderful Wings. I have painted the edges with white gesso and then sprinkled som Fairydust glitter on.

Underneath the chipboard swirl, I have placed bling circles from Want2Scrap and Donna's.

Finally I decorated with some flowers and a little charm on the butterfly.


A couple of close-ups:



Thank you for stopping by today!

xoxo
Helena


Products used

Papers
GCD Studios: Donna Salazar - Natural Beauty collection 6x6 paper pad, Rosey B
GCD Studios: Donna Salazar - Natural Beauty collection 6x6 paper pad, Teal Burlap B
GCD Studios: Donna Salazar - Natural Beauty collection 6x6 paper pad, Wall Vines A

Die
Spellbinders: Donna Salazar - Wonderful Wings

Embellishment 
Want2Scrap: Donna Salazar - Sprightly Sprocket bling
Donna Salazar - Fairydust glitter
Petaloo flowers
Dusty Attic chipboard swirl
Prima charm

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Sincerely, Elaine Rico

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful! I am going to do something like it, hopefully before I forget! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete