Thursday, February 18, 2016

Nature Boy by Donna Salazar

Hello my peeps! Today I'm sharing a layout that I made of my grandson, Hunter. He LOOOOVES the outdoors and I have so many pictures of him being a typical little boy running around with sticks, in trees and playing in the dirt so I wanted to make sure that I made at least one layout of him in his element... I'm sure there are more in my crafting future. 


I used my new Cascading Circles die from Spellbinders® that will be available to purchase in April.


I used my Colorbox® Mix'd Media Inx to add the color to the background then used my Mix'd Media Inx CHOX to ink the photos, the edge of the layout and to stamp the title. 


I used my Girlie Grunge Art Medium from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® to adhere the circle layers together and to adhere some of the circles to the layout. This medium works as a craft glue, as decoupage, can be mixed with pigment to make a paint and then the paint diluted with water can be used as a spray. I used it to make the lace bowls that were in my post on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® blog from the other day too. I'll be doing a lot of videos to share some of the ways that you can use this Girlie Grunge Art Medium... it is one of my favorite new products!

Product used:
Donna Salazar Designs® with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® product used:

Spellbinders®
Cascading Circles 

Colorbox®
Mix'd Media Inx CHOX - Sparrow

Thanks for stopping by!!! Smooches ~D~




No comments:

Post a Comment