Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Rose Christmas Card by Elena Olinevich

Hello Crafty people.
I am practicing at cardmaking at the moment, as it is Christmas season coming. Anyway, I have noticed that simple cards now hold my creative attention, and I really enjoy making them.

Here is the latest card I made using some of Donna's Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® products.

I started with absolutely plane white background and only die cut the star in it.
After that I added denim ribbon and tried to create an unusual bow. Donna's Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Dodz™XL work perfectly for fixing any fabric. I especially like to create the folds with textile using them.

Then I added the lace and the flower again using E-Z Dodz™

I really tried to keep some simple embellishments.
I only added Donna's Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® E-Z stars, but they needed to be colored, especially those on the white background.
Lastly I applied clear gloss gel using a rose stencil and then sprinkled Donna's
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Pigment Powder in Pink on it.


Products Used

No comments:

Post a Comment