Sunday, September 20, 2015

Autumn Card by Elena Olinevich

Hello crafty people. I am enjoying the Fall season. My favorite time for sure.
And today I made a card to share with you, inspired by autumn colors.


So I started with creating my background using 2 different textures - Donna's Burlap and Organza Ribbons by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®.
To Fix Organza in the middle and to hide its edges I used Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® E-Z Dots Repositionable, as I have been trying ti find the best place for it.
After that step I took burlap ribbon and removed some threads from it. Note: you will need those threads later.

Then I started making the wreath and pull over the treads too.
After I had added some embellishments it looks like this.


So I added Donna's Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® gold and brown Pigment Powders.
The powder tones are almost of the same color as the embellishments on the card.
I've added a simple sentiment and here you've got a fall card.

Enjoy your days -

Donna Salazar Designs Products used:

Spellbinders® 

Partner Products

No comments:

Post a Comment