Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October Sketch-n-Color by Mistra

Hello my peeps! It is FINALLY starting to feel like fall here in California. We actually get to experience the turning of the leaves in our new place because there are trees EVERYWHERE. I love the bit of crispness that is in the air and I have a burning desire to start baking... after all, the holidays are just around the corner and I can start "practicing" some new recipes.

I have a FABULOUS sketch using some very fall looking colors by the lovely and talented Mistra Hoolahan. Her sketches are awesome! The colors she uses for the sketches are based off of my Mix'd Media Inx from Clearsnap/Colorbox. Below is the sketch for October and Mistra used another one of my FAVE Mix'd Media Inx colors... Patina! 
These sketches are just for your own enjoyment but you can post the projects you make in the Girlie Grunge Gallery if you like. Enjoy...
Thanks for stopping by! Smooches ~D~

Visit the Girlie Grunge site for challenges, giveaways, tutorials, e-Classes, etc... HERE

AND... don't forget to FOLLOW THIS BLOG! Just click on the Bloglovin button on the top right.

No comments:

Post a Comment