Sunday, August 3, 2014

"Future All Star" by ~Donna

Hello my peeps! I'm sharing a quick layout I made using some "Good Ole Sport" papers from my friends at Graphic 45 with some of my DSD products from Colorbox, and Zutter. This photo is of my grandson Hunter... who is the light of my life. I've been spending a lot of time with him instead of crafting these days but his cuteness is worth it! I think he is the most perfect little man ever!!!


I couldn't help but add a bit of denim to this little boy layout.

I outlined all the pennants with black to help them stand out from the background. I popped some of them up with 3D Foam Squares and adhered almost everything else with Crafty Power Tape (my most FAVE adhesive EVAH!)

I distressed all the edges with my Distrezz-it-All from Zutter.

I added a smear of white paint then spritzed with water and Smooch Spritz to add a bit of grunge to this fairly clean looking layout.

Product used 
Clearsnap/Colorbox: 
Smooch Spritz - Wood Stain, Sea Breeze
3L Scrapbook Adhesives:
3D Foam Squares
Crafty Power Tape
Kraft Photo Corners
Zutter:
Distrezz-it-All

Well that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by! Smooches ~D~

Visit the Girlie Grunge site for challenges, giveaways, tutorials, e-Classes, etc... HERE

AND... don't forget to FOLLOW THIS BLOG! Just click on the Bloglovin button on the top right.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable layout, fun layers and banner ( like the print combinations) ... belt loop awesome touch !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is so beautiful, like the denim element, this is so creative idea to add it.

    Carpet cleaning Kingston

    ReplyDelete