Tuesday, May 6, 2014

May Sketch~n~Color


Hello my peeps! Donna here with Mistra's sketch for May. I love her use of use of color and design... and I just love her period! These colors are so very springy... they just make you want to smile. And just in case you didn't realize, these colors are based off of my Mix'd Media Inx colors from Clearsnap/Colorbox.

There are no requirements for these sketches. We are just providing them for your enjoyment. But... we would love to see what you make with them in the Girlie Grunge Gallery.

Thanks for stopping by! Smooches ~D~

Visit the Girlie Grunge site for challenges, giveaways, tutorials, e-Classes, etc... HERE

AND... don't forget to FOLLOW THIS BLOG! Just click on the Bloglovin button on the top right.

Follow Me

2 comments:

  1. I love these layout challenges. Sincerely, Elaine Rico

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww thanks Donna! I thought with it being Autumn and cold down here in Aust, and Spring for most of the rest of the world... this palette would be perfect. Lift the grey Aussie clouds and bring smiles for those celebrating the beauty of Spring.

    ReplyDelete