Monday, May 5, 2014

"Love" "Believe" Card Set by ~ Nadia Cannizzo

Good morning!

Here is a card set I created using some gorgeous Donna Salazar Designs paper, chipboard and mist. This is a soft and romantic set , which I drew inspiration from the dictionary paper from the Mix'd Media Stax 2 from Donna Salazar Designs


I started both cards by applying Mix'd Media Stax papers on the base and covering with white gesso

I then applied the Want2Scrap Hearts stencil and embossing paste and sprayed some Smooch Spritz Artsy mist

I then layered some Want2Scrap Corrugated cardboard, Manor House Creations flowers and other embellishments . 










Materials List
Paper
Donna Salazar Mix'd Media Stax 2
Want2Scrap Corrugated Cardboard
Stencil
Want2Scrap Donna Salazar Designs Hearts
Ink
Smooch Spritz - Artsy
Flowers
Manor House Creations : Tea Roses Gold, Spring Time Mauve
Title
Manor House Creations
Resin Pieces
Prima Marketing


I hope you have been inspired today :) Let me know if you have.... I love to hear about it :) 

You can email me at nadiac78@hotmail.com or drop me a message on my Facebook account Find Me 

Here...

3 comments:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous!! Love all the little details! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, love the colors. Sincerely, Elaine Rico

    ReplyDelete
  3. What stunning cards, Nadia!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete