Monday, February 24, 2014

Dream/Believe Tags by ~ Nadia Cannizzo with Tutorial

Well hello! I hope you are all well.. 

I have created 2 tags to show you today using Donna Salazar Designs mixed media products. 
I also have a step x step tutorial on how I put these together. 




Here are some close ups..



and here is my step x step..











Materials List

Ink
Mix'd Media Inx - Butternut
Mist
Smooch Spritz
Chipboard
Want2Scrap Cogs set
Flowers
Manor House Creations Gelato - Lemon
Manor House Creations Flower Spray
Title
Manor House Creations
Gesso
13arts
Black Ink
Ecoline

      

Find Me Here...
 

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Those are truly beautiful!!! and I love the way you did your tutorial. Excellent. Thank you for sharing them. Absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was FUN ... cool tutorial... make it seem so easy, hum let's see I bet zI could squeeze one in before breakfast LOL !!
    Simply beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Nadia! I love these! Thanks for your tips and tricks!

    ReplyDelete