Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October Guest Designer - Elena Olinevich

Please welcome our Guest Designer for the month of October... Elena Olinevich!
579856_10151802970163206_1988802395_n
I am from Belarus (Eastern Europe). I have been scrapping for more than 6 years and started as a cardmaker but at the present moment I am addicted to Layouts with some mixed media techniques, with a sense to details and layering.  Also I like to do some altered art and OTP projects, using fabric, lace and paints.  I adore using flowers, fabric  or hand made from different materials.  What about my style?  So I like making grungy to look elegant, and being a gentle person all my creations look feminine and soft.

Elena will be sharing her gorgeous creations with us throughout the month, so be sure to stop by and take a peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment