Monday, September 7, 2015

Embossed E-Z Stars Technique by ~Donna Salazar

Happy Labor Day!!! Today I have the second E-Z Stars from Donna Salazar with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Quick Craft Tip for you. 


I started with a tag that already had the background done. I added some of my E-Z Stars randomly around the tag. I'm going to use 2 different colors of embossing powders so I've only added the first half of the E-Z Stars in the photo below.


I sprinkled a little bit of Mix'd Media Inx Leather (brown) embossing powder on the stars in the photo below. If you want a clean look you would then return the excess powder to the tub but I wanted it to have a bit of a Girlie Grunge look to it so I pressed the embossing powder into the stars so some of it would extend outside the edges.


After returning the excess powder to the tub, I added the second half of the E-Z Stars. I sprinkled the Denim (blue) Mix'd Media Inx embossing powder over these E-Z Stars and also pressed the powder into the background.


Heat set both colors of embossing powder at the same time.

I cut a strip of burlap ribbon (from the Texture Ribbons pack), tied it into a small bow then adhered it to the top of the tag with a Dodz™ 3D. 


Product used:

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®


Mix'd Media Inx embossing powder

Thanks for Stopping by!!! Smooches ~D~
Where to find Donna:

No comments:

Post a Comment