Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Cherish by Donna Salazar

Hello my peeps! Today I have a quick little sumthin sumthin to share with you. I made the frame in the project below quite a while ago and though I absolutely loved it I didn't have a photo in it. So, as I'm slowly but surely working on finishing up my studio, I decided to finally get this on my wall and add a little mini layout inside of it.


I used my new Cascading Circles die from Spellbinders (releasing next month!!!) to die cut the circle frame and all the little circles as well... even the photo. I painted a piece of cardboard and used my new Girlie Grunge Art Medium from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® to decoupage the frame and circles as well as the stamped Journal Words (also from Spellbinders and also releasing next month).


I then painted a thin layer of Girlie Grunge Art Medium around the inside of the frame and used a fluffy paint brush to burnish my Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Pigment Powder in brown over the damp medium.


Product used:
Donna Salazar Designs® with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® product used:

Spellbinders®
Cascading Circles 
Journal Words stamps

Colorbox®
Mix'd Media Inx CHOX - Sparrow

I offered to give away a couple of the new Creative Scrapbooker magazines but then had some crazy life stuff happen and didn't follow up with social media sharing so I don't think people actually knew about this giveaway. I've extended the drawing for 2 people to each win one of the new magazines until the 15th and will announce the winners then. You can find the original offer on the blog post here> Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Giveaway 
All you need to do is leave a comment on the ORIGINAL blog post.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Smooches ~D~

1 comment:

  1. love how this photo-frame 'layout' turned out...plus it is motivation to get some of my own projects done as I get my own crafty space organized!!!:)

    ReplyDelete