Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Masculine Checkbook by Elena Olinevich

Hello friends.

I am trying to create not only floral cards and feminine projects, but I really wanted to make something masculine.

This time I decided to make a checkbook, this is such a fun way to cheer your man. So I put a typical male's desire on each page, to have a beer, fish & chips with his friends; to watch movies all day long; to go fishing for a week end and so on. I guess it's a great way to make someone feel more happy.


So I started with embossing the black cardstock. After that I wrapped the cardboard with the embossed cardstock - the wooden background works great.

I fixed everything using E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable Dispenser.


I colored my background using the pigment powders in blue, gold and brown. I like the shimmer they release on the dark paper, especially a textured one.



Then I  added some die cuts and topped them with 3 D Foam Squares. I've also adhered the denim ribbon and put it on a crafty tape.

Using my  E-Z Stars Runner. Those starts have a sticky surface, so the pigment powders are hold perfectly, but however I fixed it with the wet brush, so that the color won't go off the surface.


I hope you have liked my idea of treating your man with such a checkbook.

Donna Salazar Designs Products

1 comment:

  1. An amazing project - love all the texture and the shimmer! What a great masculine inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete