Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Donna Salazar's 2016 CHA Mega Show Classes

Hello my peeps!!! Below are the two classes that I will be teaching at CHA. Online registration is now closed but you can register at the convention center. I've listed the classes EXACTLY as they are in the class catalog to make it easier for you if you want to sign up. Also... non-CHA members CAN take these classes but they won't get the CHA member discount.

"Girlie Grunge Mixed Media Canvas" 

Friday, January 8th from 1:00 - 3:00 $45 members $60 non-members

This is a very inky painty make your hands happy kind of class. You will get to try out the new Donna Salazar Designs® with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® products that are heavily leaning towards mixed media but that can be used for many different types of projects. To make the class move along quickly I have pre-die cut everything and even created the majority of the embellishments ahead of time so you can focus on testing out the new products and trying some new techniques.
Students should bring a dry embossing stylus



Donna Salazar Designs® with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® products:
Pigment Powders - Blue, Brown, Gold, Pink 

Donna Salazar Designs® with Spellbinders® products:
NEW - "Big Blossom"
NEW - "Cascading Butterflies"
NEW - "Art Doll Accessories" stamp/die combo
NEW - "Embroidered Flowers" stamp/die combo

"Spellbinders Forte" 

Friday, January 8th from 3:30 - 5:30 $35 members $50 non-members

Immediately following the class above (I have to literally RUN to the next classroom) is the portion that I will be teaching for Spellbinders as part of their "Spellbinders Forte".  The "Spellbinders Forte" is a designer roundtable so you get to make 5 different projects... one each with Stacey Caron, Seth Apter, Becca Feeken, Tammy Tutterow and ME! 
We only have 15 minutes for each project and the words "simple project" aren't in my vocabulary so I put a lot of time into prepping this class. The canvas banner panel is already tied to the stick, the bow is tied with adhesive already on the back, and the mini banner is already die cut and strung to help make the project move quickly.


As an added bonus... I decided to prettify the kits for this class so the brown bag with the tag and bow is what each student will get from my portion of the class.


Donna Salazar Designs® with Spellbinders® products:
NEW - "Cascading Stars" die
NEW - "Alpha Bits" alpha stamp/banner die combo
Wrapping on the kit:
NEW - "Embroidered Flowers" stamp/die combo

Donna Salazar Designs® with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® products:

And if you don't follow me on the various social media sites (or if you just didn't see my posts) I've pasted my Make n Take / demo schedule for you below. 
(btw... 3LSBA is my abbreviation for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L)

If you will be attending the show I'd love for you to come and find me so we can take a photo together... I have an idea for a photo project that I want to do after the show.


At midnight before each day of the show we will reveal the next day's Make n Takes or demo right here on the blog so make sure you drop by Friday through Monday to get a sneak peek of what we will be doing the next day!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Smooches ~D~

No comments:

Post a Comment