Friday, June 27, 2014

Love Canvas by ~ Helena Johansson

Hi! I have another canvas to share today, and I decided to make it pretty simple. I have played with the Mix'd Media Stax 2 on this one, a stencil and different Mix'd Media Inx embossing powders from Clearsnap on this piece.

I have ripped pieces of different papers in the Mix'd Media Stax 2 and glued them onto the canvas. I have also put a piece of cheesecloth on there, and then painted with white gesso. On several spots I have used Mix'd Media Inx Embossing Powder, in the colors Jasmine and Chiffon. For a title I have used Want2Scrap and Donna's Love stencil with texture paste.

Since I wanted to keep this canvas simple, and to show off the textured background, I have only decorated with a resin piece and some flowers.


Here are some more pics for you:





Thank you for stopping by today!

xoxo
Helena


Donna Salazar Products used: 
GCD Studios: Donna Salazar - Mix'd Media Stax 2
Clearsnap: Mix'd Media Inx Embossing Powder - Jasmin
Clearsnap: Mix'd Media Inx Embossing Powder - Chiffon
Want2Scrap: Donna Salazar - Love Stencil

Other Products Used:
Botanica flowers from Petaloo
Resin Piece from Prima
Gesso & Texture Paste
Cheesecloth

1 comment: