Monday, May 19, 2014

Pinky's Cupcakes



When we moved into our new place our next door neighbors brought over a dozen of these AMAZING cupcake's from his daughter's shop in Fountain Valley. It was one of the best welcomes that we have ever had! I have kept meaning to post pictures of the cupcakes but have been busy with unpacking or babysitting my grandson. I wasn't doing either today so I decided to get my booty in gear and post the pictures that I took a couple months ago. Maybe someday I'll get all my ducks in a row and will be able to stay on top of everything but for now, I'll just have to roll with it.

 Flavors below clockwise: oreo, strawberry, lemon & birthday cake

 Flavors below clockwise: peanut butter & jelly, coconut, red velvet & smore's

 Flavors below clockwise: chocolate & peanut butter, birthday cake, lemon & snickerdoodle

 Flavors below clockwise: red velvet, Reese's peanut butter cup, snickerdoodle & smore's

If you are in the area and you can go and check out her shop I can guarantee that it will be worth it! These cupcakes are TO DIE FOR!!! 
Thanks for stopping by! Smooches ~D~

Visit the Girlie Grunge site for challenges, giveaways, tutorials, e-Classes, etc... HERE

AND... don't forget to FOLLOW THIS BLOG! Just click on the Bloglovin button on the top right.

Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment