Thursday, April 3, 2014

"They Are Friends" layout by ~ Elena Olinevich

Hello everyone. Today I have a layout to share with you, and it is about my hubby and darling daughter. Sometimes they are arguing a lot, sometimes they are struggling, but I know for sure they are the best friends as well.


  I used an acrylic base for my layout and covered the backside of it with beautiful papers  from Natural Beauty Collection.


 I stamped and inked on the background as well as add some splashes of alcohol inks

 i wanted to make it look fresh and keep the feeling of a damp forrest, so I added some branches and made drops with the mist

 I just felt in love with those stripes and wooden background, so vivid for this photo, I suppose.

Some flowers make it look softer and reminds me about blooming garden as well.

Though the background has the bookscript, I also stamped with words stamp on it too.

I hope you have liked my creation. Thank you for stopping by today.


 Products used:
GCD Studios: Donna Salazar Designs - Natural Beauty collection
Clear Scraps - acrylic page
Alcohol inks
2Crafty Chipboard
Prima Marketing flowers
Vilda Stamps

2 comments:

  1. Awesome layout... love the strip ... and that amazing background detail... my goodness... the colors and textures are fabulous !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful layout. Nicely done. Sincerely, Elaine Rico

    ReplyDelete