Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Realisations by ~ Nadia Cannizzo

Hello everyone! I hope you are well. 

It's Nadia here with you today sharing an art journal page. 

I decided to use Donna's mists, stencils and chipboard here to have some fun. 

 "Realisations"

For this art journal spread, I started by applying some Tim Holtz tissue paper on the background and then goring to work with some mediums. 

Firstly, I sprayed Smooch Spritz in Green Olive and Caramel Latte and allowed that to dry. 

 I then used Want2SCrap Donna Salazar Designs  Love Stencil with Polka Dot Heart and Arrow and modeling paste to create the love hearts. 


While that was drying, I painted piece of chipboard that Donna has designed for Want2Scrap called Paper Doll. I painted that with gesso before applying  Clearsnap Donna Salazar Designs Emboss Gloss and Clearsnap Donna Salazar Designs Embossing powder in Honey.


I added some additional stamping and journaling and we are done!

Materials List
Colour

Chipboard
 Want2Scrap Donna Salazar Designs  Paper Doll

Stencil
 Want2SCrap Donna Salazar Designs  Love Stencil with Polka Dot Heart and Arrow

Embossing
Clearsnap Donna Salazar Designs Emboss Gloss 
Clearsnap Donna Salazar Designs Embossing powder in Honey.

Other
Tim Holtz tissue paper - Malagne
Dylusions Stamp Set
Stampers Anonymous Stamp set
Ecoline black ink

Find Me Here... 

2 comments:

  1. I love thank you sharing off to do some shopping I need to have that stencil love the hearts with polka dolt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pages are amazing! I love your hearts and the color is so cool!

    ReplyDelete