Wednesday, February 12, 2014

"Love You" layout by ~ Helena Johansson

Hi everybody! Today I have a new layout to share, using papers from the Natural Beauty collection and the Botanique collection. I used the Girly Grunge Sketch-n-Color, made by DT-member Mistra, for February. Visit Donna's ning-site and join us in the fun! 



I have said this before, I just love pink and grey together! For this page, I have added some black accents.

The bottom paper from the Natural Beauty collection is called Wall Vines. The paper in the middle, from the Botanique collection, is called Bliss. Behind my photos I have put small pieces of the Wall Vine paper. I have also used a heart stencil from Want2Scrap and Donna's. I used texture paste with the stencil and then painted the hearts with Mix'd Media Inx, color Wisteria. I used the same ink on the edges of the paper and on the chipboard alpha.


I have used a Spellbinders die, Shadow Flowers:


The chipboard alpha is from GCD Studios and Donna's Natural Beauty collection.


Just a few more close-ups for you:




Thank you for stopping by today!


Products used:

Paper
GCD Studios: Donna Salazar - Natural Beauty collection, Wall Vines
GCD Studios: Donna Salazar - Botanique collection, Bliss
GCD Studios: Donna Salazar - Natural Beauty collection, 6x6 paper pad

Dies
Spellbinders: Donna Salazar - Shadow Flowers

Ink
Mix'd Media Inx, Wisteria

Stencil
Want2Scrap: Donna Salazar - Hearts

Chipboard
GCD Studios: Donna Salazar - Natural Beauty Chipboard alpha
Chipboard from Dusty Attic, flower vines

Other
Gesso and texture paste
Stickers
Flowers from Petaloo, Prima and Maya Road
Black Doilies

2 comments:

  1. love the color combo...I need to pull out my shadow flowers die and play with it more:)

    ReplyDelete