Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Beautiful Card by ~ Helena Johansson

Hi everybody! Today I have a card to share, using lots of beautiful Donna Salazar products. I have used papers from the Natural Beauty collection and once again I find myself combining pink and gray, it's such an amazing color combo!

The piece of paper with the word Beautiful on it, I cut from one of the papers from the 6x6 paper pad, Natural Beauty collection.


I made a flower with Spellbinders Rose Creation dies and papers from the Natural Beauty collection. I layered several flowers, wrinkled them a bit and then painted the edges with some white gesso. Before the paint had dried, I dipped the flower in Mix'd Media Inx Embossing powder, color Jazmine, and heated with my heat gun. The chipboard swirls from Want2Scrap and Donna's got the same treatment. Love the effect!


I layered the swirls on a lace heart and then placed the flower on top. Simple, yet elegant, don't you think? 

I have inked the edges of some of the paper pieces with Mix'd Media Inx, color Peridot.


Thank you for stopping by today!

xoxo
Helena



Products used:

Paper
GCD Studios: Donna Salazar - Natural Beauty collection
GCD Studios: Donna Salazar - Natural Beauty collection, 6x6 paper pad

Dies
Spellbinders: Donna Salazar - Rose Creation dies

Chipboard
Want2Scrap: Donna Salazar - chipboard swirls

Ink
Color Box: Donna Salazar Mix'd Media Inx, Jazmine
Color Box: Donna Salazar Mix'd Media Inx, Peridot

No comments:

Post a Comment