Friday, December 13, 2013

"Magical" Card by Helena Johannson

Hi everybody!

Christmas is just around the corner and for me there is something magical with this time of year. I love Christmas - the decorations, the food, the candy, spending time with family and friends, giving away presents - everything!

Today I have made a card with the sentiment "Magical". I have used Zutter's and Donna's corrugated board as a base. I peeled away one layer to get a rougher look and painted with some white gesso. Then I adhered a piece of paper from GCD Studios and Donna's: Family Jeans collection, Pages A. I have painted the edges of the paper with some gesso too. The little plate "Magical" is cut out from GCD Studios and Donna's Natural Beauty collection 12x12 pad image sheet.


Magical card

The large flower is made with Spellbinders and Donna's Rose Creations die, and papers from GCD Studios and Donna's Natural Beauty collection, Rosey B. I have then added chipboard swirls from Want2Scrap and Donna's, and painted everything with a bit of gesso as a finishing touch.

Magical card 2

Thank you for stopping by today!
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

487876_10151713494373206_723676571_n

Product list:
Paper
Zutter: Donna Salazar - corrugated board, 7x5
GCD Studios: Donna Salazar - Family Jeans collection, Pages A
GCD Studios: Donna Salazar - Natural Beauty collection, Rosey B
GCD Studios: Donna Salazar - Natural Beauty collection 12x12 pad image sheet
Die
Spellbinders: Donna Salazar - Rose Creation dies
Chipboard
Want2Scrap: Donna Salazar - chipboard swirls
Other
Gesso
Flowers from Petaloo
Bling

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I love your card--I am a returning Donna follower from many years ago...I have been quilt blogger for a while now and I need to branch out into some paper crafting again--oh that siren call of glitter!! hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete