Monday, November 18, 2013

"Today" by ~ Nadia Canizzo

Hey everyone.
It is Nadia Cannizzo  here with you today. I am d ropping in today to share with you this layout I created for Donna Salazar Designs.

"Today"

Yes that is my baby girl there, and yes I admit this page turned out a little more masculine and grungy than I had anticipated! But I was dying to use the just released Want2Scrap Donna Salazar Designs 8x10 Alphabet Stencil 

Alphabet Stencil - 8x10

I have used it here on my background paper (GCD Studios Donna Salazar Designs Natural Beauty collection) together with thick Gesso and Donna's Mix'd Media Inx in Vintage
Image 1



One of the things I was really wanting to also use is the Spellbinders Donna Salazar Designs Sprightly Sprockets Die . I have 3 girls right??? How could I use something so masculine? Ah ha! But I do love a challenge and I soooo wanted to use these on a girl layout. 

Sprightly Sprockets




And to add more colour to the background, I used Clearsnap Donna Salazar Designs Smooch Spritz set! 




In the image above, you can see I also added some GCD Studios Donna Salazar Designs Mix'd Media Stax dictionary paper. 






Materials List
Paper
GCD Studios Donna Salazar Designs Natural Beauty collection
GCD Studios Donna Salazar Designs Mix'd Media Stax II

Stencil
Want2Scrap Donna Salazar Designs 8x10 Alphabet Stencil

Ink

Spray

Die

Other
Kaisercraft Grid Stamp
Prima Marketing Flowers
Crate Paper Gold resin flowers

I hope you like my layout :) 'till next time , its bye for now!


1 comment:

  1. Nadia, this is such a gorgeous LO!! Love how you used the stencil!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete